Single ply membranes are strong, flexible sheets composed predominately of synthetic polymer (PVC). All of the membranes we install are reinforced with glass fibre or polyester, and are delivered in roll sizes of 20m x 2m depending upon the application. They are hot air welded at joints to form continuous waterproofing.
there are two types of arrangement of components – ‘warm deck’ and ‘inverted warm deck’. The technical flexibility of single ply means that there are several combinations of system type and method of attachment to suit particular design conditions.
The application of single ply roofing has unique advantages for the clients
- Rapid construction allowing early interior fit-out
- Safe, flame-free construction using hot-air welding, adhesives and fasteners
- High thermal performance using lightweight, thermally efficient rigid insulation
- Cold bridging eliminated by use of thermal break fasteners
- Effective control of air leakage to meet new energy efficiency regulations
- Minimum roof zone depth to maximise design freedom
- Easy repair, modification and refurbishment
- Simple detailing to suit all situations
- Interfaces to other construction elements
- Various colour options with matching profiles for eaves, verges and parapets